- Wow was it hot in the worship center last night! 84 degrees is too hot for preaching!
- Had a great worship rehearsal and we introduced another song from Jesus Culture called “Your Love Never Fails”. It’s a good one. Check it out on here.
- Preached on being dangerous in our faith. Living for Jesus shouldn’t be tame, it shouldn’t be reckless, but it should be dangerous.
- One of the best ways to be dangerous for God is simple obedience in the little things.
- An army isn’t unstoppable because of a few superheroes, but when all of the soldiers simply obey their commander and do what each is called to do.
By PVG viagra
- Okay so I’ve totally been slacking on updating the blog. I guess it’s just the summer thing.
- Spoke today on your calling.
- I believe God has a calling on everyone’s life. I broke it down into:
- a universal calling that every human has to worship God and bring him pleasure,
- a life calling that every Christian has, which is often a spiritual gift(s),
- and situation callings, which are usually temporary.
We took a little vacation over in the Puget Sound area for a week or so and actually took a Sunday off! We only do that once a year, but it’s probably good for us. Eric preached and did a great job. Direction, not intention, determines your destination. Have a listen!
We decided not to do our traditional evening service on the 4th. Instead we invited everyone over for a BBQ and Baptisms at our place. We had nearly 60 people show up, and 4 people were baptized! Congrats Abby, JD, Cody, and Ruth for taking the plunge for Jesus!