- Preached on Purpose #3 of the Unwasted Life: We were made to become like Jesus.
- It was one of those weeks that was difficult to get my sermon done, but I think it turned out alright. It probably didn’t help that I went fishing on Friday.
- I played electric guitar on the worship team today. Nobody complained, so I’ll assume it sounded okay. At least I enjoyed it.
- 55 people today. I can’t seem to figure out attendance. If I were analyzing our church population the way I used to analyze wildlife populations, I’d write it off to chaos theory. There’s just no predicting it!
- We had our communion meal today, which I’ve come to seriously look forward to. Why is it that all the good recipes are busted out at church potlucks?
- We talked about our 1st Annual Easter Egg Drop today. This is fixin’ to be the biggest Easter event Missoula has ever seen!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.