- We had about 60 people today. It was great to have Jeb and Abby visit today. They’re planting Overflow Christian Center here in Missoula. Thanks for stopping by!
- There have been about 10 new church plants in Missoula in the last year. God’s up to something here. We’re going to invite them all over to our house for a little shindig.
- It was also nice to have our friends Dale and Marilyn from Lewiston come over and stay with us. Thanks guys!
- Worship was good. Several of us spent Fri and Sat night worshipping with Sean Feucht over at Midtown Church. Seems like some of that might have spilled over onto Sun morning.
- I knocked the state flag pole over and broke the eagle’s wing off that was on top. Do I have to burn the flag now, or do I need to be cleansed or something? At a minimum I’m going to fix the broken wing.
- I spoke on being shaped to serve.
- I admitted to the whole church that I tried to lead worship once using a harmonica. My point was I had the heart to do it, but not the gift or ability. For that matter, I don’t know who has the ability to lead worship with a harmonica. It’s really hard to sing and play at the same time.
- I think Hugh Laybourn could pull it off.
- That’s all!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.