- I know I’m slightly biased, but I really like River City Church!
- The people. I really like the people.
- It’s interesting that we aren’t really growing numerically right now.
- But more importantly, we are growing spiritually together, and I’m seeing lives changed.
- That is the best reward a pastor can ever have!
- My desire is that we could just see more people in Missoula transformed by the power of Christ.
- The last 2 weeks I’ve preached the Gospel, and I’m just loving it.
- Not that I don’t usually preach the Gospel, but I’ve definitely been more focused the last 2 weeks. There been a change in the spiritual atmosphere for sure, and people are telling me that God is really moving them.
- We’re going through the Book of Galatians for the next 6 weeks, and I’m believing for some serious life change as we preach the Gospel for the next 6 weeks!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.