- 1st day in our new facility! Our team is amazing. They pulled it off without a hitch!
- Our very first visitor showed up about an hour before the service started…and we promptly sent him away in the back of a police car!
- Seriously though, he was inebriated and had a weapon. We really tried to be graceful, but eventually gave up. Hopefully he’ll come back when he’s not being disruptive.
- On a positive note, the entire setup looked and worked great. The worship team rocked it. The Kidway area was all over it. The sermon wasn’t too bad either:)
- We kicked off our series through the book of Romans. I’m super stoked to go through this book. No other piece of literature has had more eternal impact throughout history than this one.
- This is the book that gripped Martin Luther and sparked the Protestant Reformation. This is the book that stirred in John Wesley and resulted in the Great Awakening.
- Literally billions of people have been impacted by this book.
- Yesterday I spent most of the sermon discussing Romans 1:17, where Paul writes, “The just shall live by faith.”
- This is the theme that we will be exploring throughout the entire book. This was Paul’s battle cry. This was Martin Luther’s battle cry.
- This will be our battle cry.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.