- We set up starting at 7am. We finished with plenty of time.
- We showed up and the building was toxic with fumes from concrete sealer that was applied the day before. Several of us got nauseous before we got the building aired out.
- We had 74 in attendance today. Down quite a bit. Maybe because of Griz homecoming?
- Worship was good. Jamie nailed it when she shared why we worship.
- The sermon was flat. At least I thought so. I’m starting to wonder if it wasn’t the fumes.
- We met several new couples today. It was great getting to know them.
- Giving was about twice what it was the last 2 weeks.
- We decided we really need to launch our small groups. People are hungry for more.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.